THE NEW 5G NETWORK IS A $12 TRILLION, YES, TWELVE TRILLION DOLLARS, VENTURE.
THERE ARE NO LONG-TERM STUDIES ON ITS HEALTH EFFECTS ON HUMANS, AS ADMITTED BEFORE A SENATE HEARING.
In May 2011 the WHO/ International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) listed radio frequency electromagnetic radiation as a Class 2B carcinogen. A team of 31 scientists from 14 countries made the decision after reviewing scientific data on non-ionizing microwave radiation and its association with brain tumors.
THE TEA ROOM'S CHIEF CONCERN, AS ALWAYS, IS FOR THE HEALTH AND WELFARE OF CHILDREN.
A SHORT READ INTO THE DANGERS OF 5G ON CHILDREN'S HEALTH SHOULD ALARM ANYONE.
CBS This Morning
Published on June 14, 2018
"The wireless industry is in a race to roll out 5G service. It's supposed to be up to 100 times faster than current data speeds. But it requires cellphone tower equipment to be closer to users than before. Tony Dokoupil reports."
THAT BRIEF 'REPORT' DID NOT MENTION THE FOLLOWING:
Feb 9, 2019
"U.S. Senator Richard Blumenthal criticizes the FCC & FDA for inadequate answers on outstanding public health questions.
Wireless carriers concede they are not aware of any independent scientific studies on the safety of 5G technologies.
At the end of the exchange, Blumenthal concluded, “So there really is no research ongoing. We’re kind of flying blind here, as far as health and safety is concerned.”
In November 2018, the National Toxicology Program released the final results of the longest and most expensive study to date on cellphones and cancer. Those studies found “some evidence” of a link to cancer, at least in male rats. However, the study only focused on the risks associated with 2G and 3G cell phones.
The latest 5G wireless technology relies on the deployment of many more new antennas and transmitters that are clustered lower to the ground and closer to homes and schools. There has been even more limited research with respect to the health ramifications of 5G technology, and the FCC has thus far failed to adequately explain how they have determined 5G is safe."
"In a 2004 pilot study involving functional brain scans of fire fighters who had worked for up to five years in fire stations with 2G cell towers, the researchers concluded that the only plausible explanation for the firefighters’ symptoms—“slowed reaction time, lack of focus, lack of impulse control, severe headaches, anesthesia-like sleep, sleep deprivation, depression, and tremors”—was the radiofrequency radiation exposure from the towers. The International Association of Fire Fighters then went on record as opposing “the use of fire stations as base stations for towers and/or antennas for the conduction of cell phone transmissions until a study with the highest scientific merit and integrity…is conducted and it is proven that such sightings are not hazardous to the health of our members.”
"One of the novel dangers introduced by 5G technology is its reliance on high-frequency millimeter waves (MMWs), a bountiful and not previously commercialized portion of the electromagnetic spectrum. While 5G’s enthusiasts are quick to promise support for literally billions of devices, there is one catch—the shorter millimeter wavelengths cannot travel as far as the lower frequencies used for earlier generations of mobile technology. Thus, while there were about 300,000 wireless antennas on U.S. cell towers and buildings as of 2016 (a doubling since 2002), 5G will require “exponentially more”—millions of small cell towers every 500 feet “on every street corner.”
PHYSICIANS FOR SAFE TECHNOLOGY WRITES: (PLEASE NOTE: Reference numbers are left within text quoted and can be followed by the vast numbered links at the end of this blog**.)
"Digital and wireless devices have provided many benefits, however, we are now realizing that the rapid adoption of this novel technology has not been accompanied by adequate regulation, monitoring or safety precautions.
Widespread use of digital media and near constant exposure to wireless devices has caused increasing concern among scientists, health care professionals, psychologists, educators and the public who are now considering this is not only a public health issue but a looming public health crisis. (11,108) It appears that we are at the same point of emerging science similar to early recognition of health impacts associated with tobacco, asbestos, coal dust and lead. (119) These concerns are amplified by industry proposals for a massive expansion of wireless infrastructure and connectivity.
Through both science and observation, we are learning that there are significant adverse health, psychosocial, environmental, privacy and security issues associated with the use of this modern technology. This raises many challenges and questions for physicians and other health care professionals, patients and our society regarding the development and use of this technology. To date digital technology has not been addressed in the U.S. from a public health, individual health or environmental perspective.
The abundance of peer reviewed science showing harm coupled with obsolete radiofrequency safety guidelines that fail to address long term health effects and non-thermal biological effects indicate that a precautionary approach is essential to reduce potential harm to the public and the environment. Human bodies are a complex arrangement of cells that are guided by fragile biologic and electric signaling. The nervous system, heart and intricate cellular processes use an interplay of both molecular and minute electrical charges which control and direct precise responses to internal and external stimuli, thus influencing function and development. Environmental influences, both chemical and electrical, can interfere with and adversely affect these biological processes and thus our health.
Radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation (RF EMR) emitted by common wireless devices that we are exposed to, such as cell phones, laptops, tablets, DECT cordless phones, wireless routers and smart meters, has been well demonstrated in the literature to have non-thermal toxic effects on our cell biology, even when used on lower power settings.
The increasing use of wireless devices and computers has spawned an abundance of research revealing a variety of health concerns including cancer, neurodevelopmental harm, neurodegeneration and reproductive abnormalities.
Studies indicate that radiofrequency EMR has broad effects on the body and negatively affects sperm, ovaries, liver, kidneys, the immune system, melatonin production, DNA, protein synthesis, the blood brain barrier, and nerve cell viability and function. (11)
Prenatal developmental effects are especially worrisome as they can be heritable. The damage to cells is cumulative and increases with longer exposure. Commercial use of wireless devices began in the late 1990’s and because of long latency periods between exposure and diseases such as brain cancer, the full negative effects on public health may not be realized for many years with exposure. (121)
In addition, a condition called electrosensitivity (ES) is emerging in the population. People with ES develop symptoms of insomnia, headaches fatigue and impairment of concentration with near exposure to wireless devices, smart meters and cell towers.
Current U.S. exposure guidelines to radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation (RF EMR) are an engineering standard based only on thermal (heat) effects. These guidelines do not consider the significant body of research demonstrating biological harm with non-thermal low-level EMR exposure which are identified at and below current safety standards. (14) We have thus, a heat standard without a more relevant biological standard of safety, which if taken into consideration would indicate a much lower exposure should be applied to current guidelines."
Scientific evidence of the health hazards of microwaves has been well documented for over 20 years and there exist over 70,000 studies that proved these known dangers.
WHY did no one in the industry seem to take that into consideration before pushing this hard for 5G?
Scientists and Doctors Demand Moratorium on 5G
Apr 26, 2018
In April, 2018, the International Society of Doctors for the Environment (ISDE) and its member organizations in 27 countries, adopted a declaration calling for a moratorium on the deployment of 5G (fifth generation cellular technology) in the European Union.
The declaration is entitled, "5G networks in European Countries: appeal for a standstill in the respect of the precautionary principle."
"We believe it should be unethical to ignore the available evidence waiting a possible “a posteriori” demonstration of health damages in the presence of a present and potentially manageable risk for public health.
Thus, in the respect of the precautionary principle and of the WHO principle “health in all policies”, we believe suitable the request of a standstill for the “5G experimentations” throughout Europe until an adequate and active involvement of public institutions operating in the field of environmental health (health ministry, environmental ministry, national environmental and health agencies) will be effectively planned."
FORMER U.N. EMPLOYEE WARNED THE U.N. SECRETARY GENERAL YEARS AGO:
"I found a threat that starts at the highest levels of government, involves billions of taxpayer dollars, and benefits no one except the world’s largest energy companies.
"A threat that involves…
Your financial future…
… and so much more…."
~ Claire Edwards, BA Hons, MA, United Nations Editor and Trainer in Intercultural Writing from 1999 to 2017.
Since May 2018, she has collaborated with Arthur Firstenberg to publish the International Appeal to Stop 5G on Earth and in Space (www.5gspaceappeal.org).
The Appeal has attracted over 70,000 individual and group signatories from more than 167 countries. She warned the U.N. Secretary-General about the dangers of 5G during a meeting with UN staff in May 2018, calling for a halt to its rollout at UN duty stations.
She created a website with free information for the people of earth to learn the facts about what is in store for them if/when the 5G network has been completely rolled out.
RECENTLY, THE FOLLOWING PUSH-BACK AGAINST 5G HAS OCCURRED IN SEVERAL NATIONS:
--USA, 24 March: Portland Oregon city officials state clear opposition to the installation of 5G networks around the city, supported by the mayor and two commissioners.
USA, 5 April: California Supreme Court Justices unanimously uphold a 2011 San Francisco ordinance requiring telecommunications companies to get permits before placing antennas on city infrastructure.
[NOTE: SEVERAL U.S. cities have passed ordinances restricting 5G small cell installation.
I AM ONLY FAMILIAR WITH 21 CITIES AT MY LAST COUNT, BUT THERE ARE SURE TO BE MORE AS CITIZENS FIND OUT THE FACTS. NOT ALL CITIES SEEM CONCERNED WITH HEALTH ISSUES AS MUCH AS THEY ARE CONCERNED ABOUT THE PLACING OF THE MULTITUDE OF SMALL ANTENNAS IN YARDS, NEAR SCHOLS, ETC.]
-- IN ITALY
Italy, 28 March: Florence applies the precautionary principle, refusing permissions for 5G and referring to “the ambiguity and the uncertainty of supranational bodies and private bodies (like ICNIRP)”, which “have very different positions from each other, despite the huge evidence of published studies”.
Italy, 28 March: One Roman district votes against 5G trials, with others expected to follow. Other motions to Stop 5G are expected in the four regional councils, one provincial council and other municipal councils of Italy.
Russia, 28 March: The Russian Ministry of Defence refuses to transfer frequencies for 5G, which effectively delays any 5G rollout there for several years.
Belgium, 31 March: The Belgian Environment Minister announces that Brussels is halting its 5G rollout plans, saying, “The people of Brussels are not guinea pigs whose health I can sell at a profit.
Germany, 4 April: Germans sign a petition en masse to force the German Bundestag to debate 5G.
--IN THE NETHERLANDS
Netherlands, 4 April: Members of Parliament in the Netherlands insist that radiation research must be carried out before any approval of the 5G network.
Switzerland, 9 April: The Canton of Vaud adopts a resolution calling for a moratorium on 5G antennas until the publication this summer of a report on 5G by the Swiss Federal Office for the Environment.
Switzerland, 10 April: Geneva adopts a motion for a moratorium on 5G, calling on the Council of State to request WHO to monitor independent scientific studies to determine the harmful effects of 5G.
HERE'S WHAT YOU ARE NOT BEING TOLD BY MAINSTREAM MEDIA, MY FELLOW AMERICANS, AND IT IS URGENT THAT YOU COMPREHEND THESE FACTS:
FROM AN ADVOCATE STRONGLY FOR 5G:
"The Many Frequencies of 5G"
"In the U.S., the FCC has made three millimeter-wave licensed bands (28, 37, and 39 GHz) available for high-speed transmission, plus added capacity in the 60-GHz band (traditionally used for WiGig). However, 5G NR will also be able to use the sub-millimeter-wave frequencies, notably the 3.5-GHz band. In fact, AT&T is starting its initial trials on the 15-GHz band before switching to 28 GHz, and T-Mobile in the U.S. is even talking about using the 600-MHz band.
“The industry has had to tap into a wide range of radio spectrum frequencies from sub-1-GHz to 100 GHz, including licensed, unlicensed, and shared spectrum to address the potential of 5G.
According to new findings from ABI Research, while the use of mmWave is one of the most distinguishing features of 5G, in the near term, the C-Band is emerging with the most global consensus for the timely launch of commercial 5G network in 2019. Many of the lab and field 5G trials conducted by industry participants have focused on higher frequencies.
With 150 MHz of bandwidth, the C-Band will bring about significantly lower speeds (versus 60 GHz’s 14 GHz of bandwidth, 28 GHz’s 0.85, and 37 GHz’s 1.4). "
PLEASE, PAY STRONG ATTENTION TO THE 'ANNOYING' BOLD TYPE AND HIGHLIGHTED PHRASES, THEN READ THIS, FROM THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE ON ITS "ACTIVE DENIAL SYSTEM" FOR CROWD CONTROL, AND AGAIN, I WILL HIGHLIGHT AND BOLD-TYPE WHAT I BELIEVE WE ALL NEED TO CONSIDER MOST:
"Active Denial Technology uses radio frequency millimeter waves at a frequency of 95 gigahertz.
Traveling at the speed of light, the millimeter wave directed energy engages the subject, penetrating the skin to a depth of only about 1/64th of an inch, or the equivalent of three sheets of paper.
The beam produces an intolerable heating sensation, compelling the targeted individual to instinctively move. The sensation immediately ceases when the individual moves out of the beam or when the operator turns off the beam. There is minimal risk of injury due to the shallow energy penetration into the skin at this short wavelength and normal human instinctive reactions.
Active Denial Technology can be used for both force application and force protection missions. Applications include crowd control, patrol and convoy protection, perimeter security and other defensive and offensive operations from both fixed-site or mobile platforms.
Non-lethal directed energy weapons using Active Denial Technology have the potential to provide a non-lethal effects at distances up to and beyond small arms range, providing U.S. military forces with additional time and space to assess the intent of potential adversaries."
[HOW LONG HAS THIS 'ACTIVE DENIAL SYSTEM' BEEN USED BY THE MILITARY AND LAW ENFORCEMENT?
FOR AT LEAST 17 YEARS.
SOME OF YOU MAY RECALL MY BLOG ABOUT IT BEING USED ON THE 'OCCUPY WALL STREET' DEMONSTRATORS. IT WAS ALSO USED AGAINST SOME KEYSTONE PIPELINE PROTESTERS.]
"From 2002 to 2007, the Active Denial System Advanced Concept Technology Demonstration integrated and packaged Active Denial Technology into two system configurations. System 1, the technology prototype, integrated the technology into a High Mobility Multi-Purpose Wheeled Vehicle. System 2 was built as an armored, containerized system transportable by tactical vehicles. Both systems successfully completed a series of land and maritime-based military utility assessments. In 2014-2015 System1 was refurbished into a more robust and mobile system transported by a Marine Corps MTVR truck.
Both prototypes are long range, large spot sizes systems and are available for Service or Combatant Command exercises and are suitable for operational employment.Human Effects
Human effects testing on the large-scale version of Active Denial Technology has included more than 13,000 exposures on volunteer subjects both in static demonstrations and in realistic operational assessments. Both laboratory research and full-scale test results demonstrated that there is only a 1/10th of 1% chance of injury from a System 1 or System 2 exposure. Research on the safety and effectiveness of 95 gigahertz millimeter wave directed energy has been peer reviewed in numerous professional journals and independently reviewed by the Human Effects Advisory Panel. A copy of the Panel's report is available here."
[PLEASE NOTE: "The Human Effects Advisory Panel" (HEAP) IS USED ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY BY THE U.S. GOVERNMENT AND OUR MILITARY TO ASSUAGE THE CONCERNS OF AMERICAN CITIZENS. IT WAS FORMED AT THE EXPLICIT REQUEST OF THE "Joint Non-Lethal Weapons Directorate" (JNLWD) OF OUR U.S. DEFENSE DEPARTMENT.
"Penn State established its Institute for Non-Lethal Defense Technologies (INLDT) in 1998 to provide academic/ technical research support to the Department of Defense Joint Non-Lethal Weapons Program. Established within Penn State's Applied Research Laboratory (ARL), INLDT is the leading national academic performer for the Department of Defense's Joint Non-Lethal Weapons Program."
THEY ARE "AN INDEPENDENT AGENCY" ONLY IN THAT THEY ARE NOT LISTED AS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WORKERS. IT'S RATHER LIKE THE FOX ON TRIAL FOR ROBBING THE HEN HOUSE CALLING ANOTHER FOX AS A CHARACTER WITNESS.]
ANOTHER 5G PROPONENT REVEALS FACTS WE LIKELY WON'T SEE IN HEADLINES HERE IN THE U.S.:
FROM THE U.K. : All mobile data has to travel on a frequency band and those bands have different properties, with some carrying data further than others and some being better at passing through walls and other obstacles.
What is mmWave?
mmWave spectrum sits between microwave and infrared waves. It’s been around for a while but hasn’t really been used for much. It’s only recently that its use for high-speed wireless communications has come to the fore as a key enabler of 5G services. mmWave spectrum technically encompasses frequencies in the 30-300GHz range (extremely high frequency, EHF) The lower frequency spectrum will underpin the early stages of 5G, but it is the higher frequencies that will be the true future of 5G. There are technical challenges that need to be overcome to unleash the full potential of mmWave frequencies, but equipment manufacturers and operators are on the case.
5G needs to be able to access enough spectrum to keep up with the super high demands that are expected of it. But the spectrum also needs to be versatile enough for all different usage scenarios, which will likely mean using multiple different frequency bands.
It’s likely that the UK’s mobile operators will repurpose some of their existing spectrum for 5G use, as we’ve seen in the past with 4G. But given the speed and capacity requirements of 5G, they’ll all need more spectrum than they currently have if they want to deliver the full promise of 5G.
The first auction of 5G spectrum concluded in April 2018 when Ofcom sold 150MHz of 3.4GHz spectrum previously used by the Ministry of Defence (MoD).
[NOTE: The Office of Communications, commonly known as Ofcom in the UK.]
Ofcom intends to auction the 700MHz spectrum in early 2020, with auction applications expected to begin in December 2019 and with the process set to be complete by Spring 2020.
80MHz of this band will be auctioned, likely alongside 120MHz in the 3.6-3.8GHz band, for 200MHz of spectrum in total."
SOUNDS GREAT, THAT PART ABOUT THE 'MINISTRY OF DEFENCE' AUCTIONING OFF PART OF ITS 5G SPECTRUM, RIGHT?
SURE, SPREAD IT AROUND, GET IT READY TO ROLL OUT!
CONNECT THE DOTS, USE THE FACTS, WISE UP, PEOPLE!
WHY ARE SO MANY SO EXCITED TO GET A 5G NETWORK?
Claire Edwards explains:
"The challenge of informing people is twofold. The name “5G” is deceptive, implying a simple upgrade from the current 4G or fourth generation wireless. [And many WiFi routers now display “5G” as a mode option, but it means “5GHz” in that context, not actual “5G” — an industry ploy to normalize the term’s acceptance through intentional obfuscation. -Ed.]
This ruse cleverly disguises the reality that 5G means densification, with each individual, visible antenna being replaced by thousands of tiny antennas menacing people, animals and nature from every nook and cranny on Earth and from 20,000 or more satellites with lethal, laser-like beams hitting their unwitting targets millions of times a day like silent bullets.
The second difficulty is the tight control of the media. Hardly a whisper of negativity about 5G penetrates the public sphere, while its claimed benefits are constantly touted in puff pieces in newspapers and in numerous promotional videos.
Yet in the space of only a year since we first heard about the impending catastrophe that is 5G, the message has spread virally through the alternative and social media.
5G deserves the bad rap
Since U.S. Senator Blumenthal dealt a major blow to the telecommunications industry by definitively establishing that no safety studies have been done, the bad news on 5G just keeps on coming. At least 21 U.S. cities have passed ordinances restricting “small cell” installation, and many are charging “recertification fees” to make it unprofitable for the wireless industry.
And the UK-based microwave weapons expert Barrie Trower reports that 17 mystery countries are taking steps to avoid getting 5G.
While the EU eagerly promotes the rollout of 5G, a new EU report admits that 5G is a massive experiment, lamenting that:
“[T]he problem is that currently it is not possible to accurately simulate or measure 5G emissions in the real world … concern is emerging over the possible impact on health and safety arising from potentially much higher exposure to radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation arising from 5G.”
The EU report goes on to set out the dangers:
“Increased exposure may result not only from the use of much higher frequencies in 5G but also from the potential for the aggregation of different signals, their dynamic nature, and the complex interference effects that may result, especially in dense urban areas.”
Meanwhile, a court in France has recognized electrohypersensitivity (EHS) as an occupational disease that can be developed also from exposure to levels of radiation that are considered to be safe by the government.
No one wants 5G but the telcos
5G is beginning to look like an unwanted orphan. Everyone who hears the truth about it shuns it like the plague. Even most of its proponents clearly have no love for it.
In his Palm Beach neighborhood, President Trump and his fellow billionaires are not having any of it. None of the EU institutions in Brussels are having it (European Commission, Council of the European Union, European Council and the European Parliament). And its very enablers, the UN and its WHO and ITU are not going to be having it in Geneva, either.
Watch for moratoria being declared in Washington, D.C., home to the FCC; and Munich, nearby home to ICNIRP. Either would be an obvious indicator that the game is rigged.
I HOPE YOU WILL READ AT LEAST SOME OF THE FOLLOWING AND CONSIDER WHAT IS STATED ON EACH WEBSITE:
EDN Network: 5G: The twelve trillion dollar technology. 3 May 2017.
Brussels Times: Radiation concerns halt Brussels 5G development, for now. 1 April 2019.
Telecom Paper: Germans petition Parliament to stop 5G auction on health grounds. 8 April 2019.
FOR MY READERS IN GERMANY, IN YOUR OWN LANGUAGE:
Algemeen Dagblad: Kamer wil eerst stralingsonderzoek, dan pas 5G-netwerk. 4 April 2019.
Zero5G: San Francisco Chronicle: California Supreme Court Sides with Cities in Small Cell Faceoff. 5 April 2019.
SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF 5G HARM:
--Hinrikus (2018) explains “The cumulative impact of coherent MW field in a medium has been convincingly confirmed by the measurable dielectric permittivity of the medium. The described mechanism of MW field-induced effect confirms that the nature of the effect differs from the thermal effect and that the exposure by MW radiation can create the specific consequences in biology and materials not characteristic for conventional heating.”
--Nielson (2019) states, “Weak radiofrequency (RF) magnetic fields in the MHz-range was shown to influence the concentrations of reactive oxygen species (ROS) in living cells [1–4]. Remarkably, the energy that could possibly be deposited by such radiation is orders of magnitude smaller than the energy of molecular thermal motion. A plausible explanation to the observed effect relies on the interaction of RF magnetic fields with transient radicals within the cells, affecting the ROS formation rates through the radical pair mechanism [5–9].”
-- Towards predicting intracellular radiofrequency radiation effects. (2019) Nielson C et al. PLOS One. March 14, 2019. https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0213286
--International Perspective on Health Effects of Low Intensity Non-Ionizing Radiation. Thermal and non-thermal health effects of low intensity non-ionizing radiation: An international perspective. (2018) Belpomme D et al. Environ Pollut. 2018 Jul 6; 242(Pt A):643-658. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30025338
--Understanding physical mechanism of low-level microwave radiation effect. (2018) Hinrikus H. Int J Radiat Biol. 2018 Oct;94(10):877-882. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29775391https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29775391
--EHTrust: Scientific Research on 5G, Small Cells and Health
-- Dr. Martin Pall’s free e-book: “5G: Compelling Evidence for Eight Distinct Types of Great Harm Caused by Electromagnetic Field (EMF) Exposures and the Mechanism that Causes Them” (PDF, 90 pages)
--Dr. Joel Moskowitz: “5G Wireless Technology: Cutting Through the Hype“
--Electric Sense: “5G Radiation Dangers – 11 Reasons To Be Concerned“
--Health resources summary from WhatIs5G.info
--Health resources summary from TelecomPowerGrab.com
--EMF interview by Luke Storey: Dr. Jack Kruse
--SaferEMR: Summary 400 new EMF scientific studies, Aug. 2016 to present (EMF in general)
--Research from Magda Havas
Industry and government claims that 5G technology is safe are completely disingenuous. In fact, the health effects of MMWs are already quite familiar to the U.S. military and defense agencies around the world.
The U.S. has at its disposal non-lethal crowd control weapon systems (euphemistically named Active Denial Systems) that use millimeter waves to penetrate the skin of targeted individuals, “instantly producing an intolerable heating sensation that causes them to flee.” In research commissioned by the U.S. Army “to find out why people ran away when the beam touched them,” they discovered that targets “feel like [their] body is on fire.”
Researchers also have warned that “the same parts of the human skin that allow us to sweat also respond to 5G radiation much like an antenna that can receive signals.”
DOES THAT SOUND 'HARMLESS'?
DOES ANY OF THE ABOVE SOUND HARMLESS?
AT THE BOTTOM OF EACH OF MY PAGES IS A LINK TO A WEBSITE THAT IS SO RICH IN PEER-REVIEWED HEALTH INFORMATION THAT IT BOGGLES THE MIND.
"GREEN MED INFO" WAS BEGUN BY A MAN I HAVE THE HIGHEST RESPECT FOR, SAYER JI.
HIS ARTICLES AND RESEARCH HAVE HELPED ME THROUGH THREE SUCCESSFUL BATTLES AGAINST THE MONSTER WE CALL CANCER.
I AM NOW ENGAGED IN BATTLES #4 AND #5.
I RELY ON HIS IMPECCABLE RESEARCH AND DOCUMENTATION AND TRUST THE INFORMATION ONE CAN GLEAN, FREE OF CHARGE, ON HIS WEBSITE.
WHILE I MAY NOT AGREE WITH ALL THAT I FIND THERE, ALL THE TIME, I CANNOT ARGUE THAT HIS RESEARCH IS ANYTHING BUT ALMOST PERFECT.
SAYER, THROUGH HIS WEBSITE, IS CURRENTLY OFFERING FREE OF ANY CHARGE, A "SUMMIT" ON THE 5G NETWORK.
IT CONSISTS OF MANY VIDEOS BY LEADING NAMES IN 5G RESEARCH AND CONCERNED HEALTH PROFESSIONALS AS WELL.
DOES HE "SELL PRODUCT"?
OF COURSE HE DOES.
DOES ANYONE WHO WISHES TO VIEW THESE AMAZING VIDEOS HAVE TO BUY ANYTHING AT ALL?
DO I STAND TO GAIN ANYTHING FROM SHARING THIS LINK WITH MY READERS?
AN OFFER IS IN PLACE FOR A REDUCED FEE FOR THE ENTIRE VIDEO COLLECTION, BUT I HAVE NO INTENTION OF MAKING USE OF THAT.
I'VE DONE MY OWN RESEARCH ON CELL PHONE TECHNOLOGY FOR OVER 12 YEARS NOW, BUT FOR THOSE WHO DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO DO SUCH IN-DEPTH READING, THESE VIDEOS ARE PRICELESS.
ANYONE WISHING TO VIEW THEM AND ALSO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ABSOLUTELY FREE "EXTRAS" NEED ONLY REGISTER FOR THE SUMMIT, WHICH JUST WOUND UP ITS SECOND DAY.
THE ENTIRE SERIES WILL BE OFFERED AGAIN AT A LATER DATE SO ONE CAN CATCH UP ON ANY THAT WERE MISSED.
FOR ANY WHO, LIKE ME, HAVE SERIOUS HEARING IMPAIRMENT, ONLY THE PRESENTATION BY ROBERT F. KENNEDY, JR. HAS CLOSED CAPTIONING OR A TRANSCRIPT AT THIS TIME.
WHETHER YOU VIEW THE VIDEOS OR READ AT ANY OF THE LINKS PROVIDED HERE, PLEASE, PLEASE, SHARE WITH OTHERS ANY CONCERN YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT THIS TECHNOLOGY.
OUR CHILDREN ARE OUR FUTURE AND IF WE DON'T DO ALL WE CAN TO PROTECT THEM, I FEAR THAT, IN WHATEVER FUTURE WE MAY HAVE, ANY CHILD SUFFERING ANY HARM BY THIS MAY CURSE US.
HERE IS THE LINK TO THE SUMMIT:
THIS WAS/IS THE SCHEDULE OF VIDEOS, MOST OF WHICH CAN STILL BE VIWED AS OF TODAY, AUG. 28, 2019. :
WE LEARN, MY FRIENDS, SO THAT WE DO NOT PERISH.
** References for the text quoted by the Physicians for Safe Technology.
Their research seems quite impeccable, yes? :
1) CDC. https://www.cdc.gov/chronicdisease/overview/
2) CDC. https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2014/p0501-preventable-deaths.html
3) National Center for Chronic Disease prevention and Health promotion. CDC. 2015. https://www.cdc.gov/chronicdisease/resources/publications/aag/pdf/2015/nccdphp-aag.pdf
4) Environmental Determinants of Chronic Disease and Medical Approaches: Recognition, Avoidance, Supportive Therapy, and Detoxification . Sears,M. Journal of Environmental And public Health. Volume 2012 (2012). https://www.hindawi.com/journals/jeph/2012/356798/
5) Reducing Environmental Cancer Risk. What we can do now. 2008-2009 President’s Cancer Panel. https://deainfo.nci.nih.gov/Advisory/pcp/annualReports/pcp08-09rpt/PCP_Report_08-09_508.pdf
6) Diverse Toxic Chemicals Disrupt Cell Function through a Common Path. Liza Gross. PLoS Biol 5(2): e4. Feb 6, 2007. http://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.0050041
7) Heavy Metals Toxicity and the Environment. Paul B Tchounwou. EXS. 2012; 101: 133–164.. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4144270/
8) Screen time is associated with adiposity and insulin resistance in children. Nightingale CM. BMJ. Archives of Disease in Childhood Published Online First: 13 March 2017. doi: 10.1136/archdischild-2016-312016http://adc.bmj.com/content/early/2017/02/06/archdischild-2016-312016. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28288985
9) Why Social Media is not smart for middle school kids. March 26, 2017.https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/mental-wealth/201703/why-social-media-is-not-smart-middle-school-kids
10) Reset Your Child’s Brain: A 4 Week Plan to End Meltdowns, Raise Grades, and Boost Social Skills by Reversing the Effects of Electronic Screen time. Victoria Dunckley, MD.
11) BioInitiative Working Group, Cindy Sage and David O. Carpenter, Editors. BioInitiative Report: A Rationale for a Biologically-based Public Exposure Standard for Electromagnetic Radiation at www.bioinitiative.org, December 31, 2012 at www.bioinitiative.org
12) The Big Disconnect: Protecting Childhood and Family Relationships in the Digital Age. Catherine Steiner-Adair. 2014.
13) American Academy of Pediatrics Announces New Recommendations for Children’s media Use. 10/21/16. https://www.aap.org/en-us/about-the-aap/aap-press-room/pages/american-academy-of-pediatrics-announces-new-recommendations-for-childrens-media-use.aspx
14) Biological effects from exposure to electromagnetic radiation emitted by cell tower base stations and other antenna arrays. Page 374- Biological Effects at Low intensity) B. Blake Levitt, Henry Lai. Environmental Reviews, 2010, 18(NA): 369-395. http://www.nrcresearchpress.com/doi/full/10.1139/A10-018#.WYUlOHeZNo4
15) American Academy of Pediatrics Letter to FCC regarding “Reassessment of Exposure to Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields Limits and Policies” . August 29, 2013. https://ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7520941318.pdf
16) Microwave Effects on DNA and Proteins. Chapter 4. Modified Health Effects of Non-ionizing Electromagnetic Radiation Combined with Other Agents Reported in the Biomedical Literature. 2017. Ronald N. Kostoff and Clifford G.Y. Lau. http://stip.gatech.edu/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/371048_1_En_4_Chapter_OnlinePDF.pdf and http://www.springer.com/us/book/9783319502885?wt_mc=PPC.BING.3.EPR632.BINGShopping_Product_US&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Shopping%20%7C%20US&utm_term=1101200786988&utm_content=All%20eBooks
17) Reliable disease biomarkers characterizing and identifying electrohypersensitivity and multiple chemical sensitivity as two etiopathogenic aspects of a unique pathological disorder. Belpomme, D. Rev Environ Health. 2015;30(4):251-71. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26613326
18) The implications of non-linear biological oscillations on human electrophysiology for electrohypersensitivity (EHS) and multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS). Sage C. Rev Environ Health. 2015;30(4):293-303. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26368042
19) Electromagnetic field induced biological effects in humans. Kaszuba-Zwoińska J. Przegl Lek. 2015;72(11):636-41. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27012122
20) The Precautionary Principle Website. http://www.precautionaryprinciple.eu
21) Evaluating FCC Guidelines for Human Exposure to Radiofrequency Electromagnetic fields. FCC OET Bulletin No.65 (August 1997) https://www.fcc.gov/general/oet-bulletins-line
22) Mobile and Portable Device – RF Exposure Procedures and Equipment Authorization Policies. https://apps.fcc.gov/eas/comments/GetPublishedDocument.html?id=38&tn=277585
23) NASA Report – Electromagnetic Field Interactions with the Human Body: Observed Effects and Theories. April 1981. Jeremy Raines, PhD.https://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19810017132.pdf
24) Efforts By The Environmental Protection Agency To Protect The Public From Environmental Nonionizing Radiation Exposures. United States General Accounting Office. CED-78-79, 1978. http://www.gao.gov/products/CED-78-79
25) US EPA Office of Air and Radiation and Office of Research and Development: Summary of Results of the April 26-27,1993 Radiofrequency Radiation conference. March 1995. https://nepis.epa.gov/Exe/ZyNET.exe/9100O6Z4.txt?ZyActionD=ZyDocument&Client=EPA&Index=1995%20Thru%201999&Docs=&Query=&Time=&EndTime=&SearchMethod=1&TocRestrict=n&Toc=&TocEntry=&QField=&QFieldYear=&QFieldMonth=&QFieldDay=&UseQField=&IntQFieldOp=0&ExtQFieldOp=0&XmlQuery=&File=D%3A%5CZYFILES%5CINDEX%20DATA%5C95THRU99%5CTXT%5C00000028%5C9100O6Z4.txt&User=ANONYMOUS&Password=anonymous&SortMethod=h%7C-&MaximumDocuments=1&FuzzyDegree=0&ImageQuality=r75g8/r75g8/x150y150g16/i425&Display=hpfr&DefSeekPage=x&SearchBack=ZyActionL&Back=ZyActionS&BackDesc=Results%20page&MaximumPages=1&ZyEntry=11
26) Cumulated index to the Bibliography of reported biological phenomena (“effects”) and clinical manifestations attributed to microwave and radio-frequency radiation: report, supplements (no. 1-9), BEMS newsletter (B-1 through B-464), 1971-1981. ) Glaser Z Indexed by Julie Moore. Riverside, CA: Julie Moore & Associates, 1984.
27) The effects of traffic radar guns on law enforcement officers : hearing before the Ad Hoc Subcommittee on Consumer and Environmental Issues of the Committee on Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Second Congress, second session, August 10, 1992. https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/009937719
28) Radar Guns May Beam Danger to Officers : Law enforcement: Cancer in police personnel has prompted lawsuits, changes in training and cautionary note from FDA. http://articles.latimes.com/1992-01-13/local/me-229_1_traffic-radar-guns
29) Do extremely low frequency magnetic fields enhance the effects of environmental carcinogens? A meta-analysis of experimental studies. Juutilainen J Kumlin T Naarala J. 2006 Ing J Radiat Biol 82: 1-12. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16546898
30) International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC). IARC Classifies Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields as Possibly Carcinogenic to Humans. May 2011. http://www.iarc.fr/en/media-centre/pr/2011/pdfs/pr208_E.pdf
31) The Telecommunications Act of 1996. https://www.congress.gov/bill/104th-congress/senate-bill/652
32) Wireless Devices and Health Concerns. https://www.fcc.gov/consumers/guides/wireless-devices-and-health-concerns
33) THE EFFECTS OF ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS FROM POWER LINES ON AVIAN REPRODUCTIVE BIOLOGY AND PHYSIOLOGY: A REVIEW. Kim J. Fernie Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health. 8:127-140, 2005. https://www.fws.gov/southwest/es/documents/R2ES/LitCited/LPC_2012/Fernie_and_Reynolds_2005.pdf
34) Combined Toxic Exposures and Human Health: Biomarkers of Exposure and Effect. Sillons,I. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2011 Mar; 8(3): 629–647 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3083662/
35) Cellular neoplastic transformation induced by 916 MHz microwave radiation. Yang L1. Cell Mol Neurobiol. 2012 Aug;32(6):1039-46. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22395787
36) Tumor promotion by exposure to radiofrequency electromagnetic fields below exposure limits for humans. Lerchl A. Biochem Biophys Res Commun.2015 Apr 17;459(4):585-90. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25749340
37) Indication of co-carcinogenic potential of chronic UMTS-modulated radiofrequency exposure in an ethylnitrosourea mouse model. Tillmann T. Int J Radiat Biol. 2010 Jul;86(7):529-41. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20545575
38) Electromagnetic Fields, Pulsed Radiofrequency Radiation, and Epigenetics: How Wireless Technologies May Affect Childhood Development. Sage C. Child Dev. 2017 May 15https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28504324
39) National Toxicology Program Carcinogenesis Studies of Cell Phone Radiofrequency Radiation in Hsd: Sprague Dawley SD Rats (Whole Body Exposure) http://dx.doi.org/10.1101/055699.
40) Radiofrequency radiation injures trees around mobile phone base stations. Waldmann-Selsam C. Sci Total Environ. 2016 Dec 1;572:554-569 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27552133.
41) Redox- and non-redox-metal-induced formation of free radicals and their role in human disease. Valko M. Arch Toxicol. 2015 Sep 7. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26343967
42) Metals, oxidative stress and neurodegenerative disorders. Jomova K. Mol Cell Biochem. 2010 Dec;345(1-2):91-104. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20730621
43) Mobile phone radiation induces reactive oxygen species production and DNA damage in human spermatozoa in vitro. De Luliis. PLoS One. 2009 Jul 31;4(7). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19649291
44) The Main Approaches of Studying the Mechanisms of Action of Artificial Electromagnetic Fields on Cell. Yuriy Shckorbatov. Journal of Electronics and Electronic Systems. March 7, 2014. https://www.omicsgroup.org/journals/the-main-approaches-of-studying-the-mechanisms-of-action-of-artificial-electromagnetic-fields-on-cell-2332-0796-3-123.php?aid=24328
45) Americans with Disability. https://www.access-board.gov/research/completed-research/indoor-environmental-quality/introduction
46) The potential dangers of electromagnetic fields and their effect on the environment. European Parliament. http://assembly.coe.int/nw/xml/XRef/Xref-XML2HTML-en.asp?fileid=17994
47) France: Law on Public Exposure to Electromagnetic Waves Adopted. Feb 5, 2015. http://www.loc.gov/law/foreign-news/article/france-law-on-public-exposure-to-electromagnetic-waves-adopted/
48) Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Radiation and the Health of Canadians.Report of the Standing Committee on Health. June 2015. http://www.ourcommons.ca/DocumentViewer/en/41-2/HESA/report-13 http://www.c4st.org/images/hesa-2015/412_HESA_Rpt13-e.pdf
49) 1996 Telecommunications Act. https://www.fcc.gov/general/telecommunications-act-1996
50) Section 704 of 1996 Telecommunications Act. FCC NEW NATIONAL WIRELESS TOWER SITING POLICIES. http://wireless.fcc.gov/fact1.pdf
51) Defense Intelligence Agency: Biological Effects of Electromagnetic Radiation (Radiowaves and Microwaves) in Eurasian Communist Countries. October 10, 1975. Prepared by Army Medical Intelligence and the office of the Surgeon General. http://www.cqlpe.ca/pdf/BIOLOGICAL_EFFECTS_OF_ELECTROMAGNETIC_RADIATION.pdf
52) Increase of oxidation and inflammation in nervous and immune systems with aging and anxiety. Vida C. Curr Pharm Des. 2014;20(29):4656-78. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24588831
53) Circulating Advanced Oxidation Protein Products as Oxidative Stress Biomarkers and Progression Mediators in Pathological Conditions Related to Inflammation and Immune Dysregulation. Cristani M. Curr Med Chem. 2016;23(34):3862-3882. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27593960
54) Report on possible impacts of communication towers on wildlife including birds and bees. Ministry of Environment and Forests. 2011. http://www.indiaenvironmentportal.org.in/content/341385/report-on-possible-impacts-of-communication-towers-on-wildlife-including-birds-and-bees/
55) Impacts of radio-frequency electromagnetic field (RF-EMF) from cell phone towers and wireless devices on biosystem and ecosystem—A review.Sivani Saravanamuttu. January 9. 2013. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/258521207_Impacts_of_radio-frequency_electromagnetic_field_RF-EMF_from_cell_phone_towers_and_wireless_devices_on_biosystem_and_ecosystem-A_review
56) THE EFFECTS OF MICROWAVES ON THE TREES AND OTHER PLANTS. http://www.hese-project.org/de/emf/WissenschaftForschung/Balmori_Dr._Alfonso/showDoc.php?lang=de&header=Dr.%20Balmori&file=THE%20EFFECTS%20OF%20MICROWAVES%20ON%20THE%20TREES%20AND%20OTHER%20PLANTS.html&back=../showAuthor.php?target=Balmori_Dr._Alfonso
57) THE EFFECTS OF MICROWAVE RADIATION ON THE WILDLIFE. PRELIMINARY RESULTS. Alfonso Balmori Martínez. Feb 2003. http://www.whale.to/b/martinez.pdf
58) Weak Broadband Electromagnetic Fields are More Disruptive to Magnetic Compass Orientation in a Night-Migratory Songbird (Erithacus rubecula) than Strong Narrow-Band Fields. 2016. Front Behav Neuroscience. March 2016. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=PMID%3A+27047356 “Our results indicated that the magnetic compass orientation of European robins could not be disrupted by any of the relatively strong narrow-band electromagnetic fields employed here, but that the weak broadband field very efficiently disrupted their orientation”
59) Anthropogenic electromagnetic noise disrupts magnetic compass orientation in a migratory bird. Engels, S. Nature. Jan 2014. http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v509/n7500/abs/nature13290.html
60) Electromagnetic Radiation of Mobile Communication Antennas Affects the Abundance and composition of Wild Pollinators. Lazaro,A. Journal of Insect Conservation react-text: 61 20(2):1-10 /react-text react-text: 64 · /react-text react-text: 65 April 2016. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/301647025_Electromagnetic_radiation_of_mobile_telecommunication_antennas_affects_the_abundance_and_composition_of_wild_pollinators
61) Effect of Electromagnetic (cell phone) radiations on Apis mellifera. Dalio, J. Journal of Research in Agriculture and Animal Science Volume 2 ~ Issue 12 (2015) pp:06-10. Feb. 2015. http://questjournals.org/jraas/papers/vol3-issue1/B310610.pdf
62) Effect of high-frequency radiations on survival of the honeybee (Apis mellifera L.). Darney,K. Apidologie react-text: 55 47(5) /react-text react-text: 58 · /react-text react-text: 59 December 2015. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/287972544_Effect_of_high-frequency_radiations_on_survival_of_the_honeybee_Apis_mellifera_L
63) Is Electromagnetism one of the causes of the CCD? A work plan for testing this hypothesis. Marie-Claire Cammaerts. Journal of Behavior. 2 (1): 1006. March 28, 2017. https://www.jscimedcentral.com/Behavior/behavior-2-1006.php
64) Electromagnetic hypersensitivity – an increasing challenge to the medical profession. Hedendahl L. 2015 Rev Environ Health. 2015 Dec 1;30(4):209-15. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26372109
65) Computer vision syndrome: A review. Gowrisankaran S. Work. 2015;52(2):303-14. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26519133
66) Computer Use and Habitual Spinal Posture in Australian Adolescents. Leon M. Straker, Public Health Rep. 2007 Sep-Oct; 122(5): 634–643. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1936962/
67) Australia and Other Nations are Failing to Meet Sedentary Behaviour Guidelines for Children: Implications and a Way Forward. Leon Straker. Journal of Physical Activity & Health. June 2, 2015. http://journals.humankinetics.com/doi/10.1123/jpah.2015-0026 https://espace.library.uq.edu.au/data/UQ_377902/UQ377902_OA.pdf?Expires=1497816578&Signature=J34vLu2LAVwV1knS~lekLuBSllUVWPENjdRXk0xLjUi2cBwTWXXBOXqB2D6IrfYgtgKHR~AjJS34ivWWwXkhiXTtV8iNxlg5j0jq8Y-i3y8tt~CFOVGCtaIiv~5gWlEgvd5-jGtAqsY2VdRWBu8qbClBsngpN1sQaEg5sEKUsqpiIDxY1KJosbnHLluvji8cpo0nutfketDQEs2mVefbKfAGaPsKBYnbe74ftYedu6KjTyKBrzN8I2wX-esxjNxVjSA4By2uUKQFu5D0oqF3W-jUa7jViXq3HwuuWytTpHlhsAGT8tkgr9gr8S6Hx0opL3U7mfxqYgE70x3ED6e38A__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJKNBJ4MJBJNC6NLQhttp://journals.humankinetics.com/doi/10.1123/jpah.2015-0026
68) Evidence-based guidelines for the wise use of computers by children: Physical development guidelines. Leon Straker. Ergonomics react-text: 15 53(4):458-77. 19 April 2010. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/42390717_Evidence-based_guidelines_for_the_wise_use_of_computers_by_children_Physical_development_guidelines
69) Assessment of Stresses in the Cervical Spine Caused by Posture and Position of the Head. SURGICAL TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL XXV. 277-279. Kenneth Hansraj, MD. 2014. https://www.phschiropractic.com/webres/File/iTrac%20Surgical%20Technology%20Doc.pdf
70) Circulating Advanced Oxidation Protein Products as Oxidative Stress Biomarkers and Progression Mediators in Pathological Conditions Related to Inflammation and Immune Dysregulation. Cristani M, Curr Med Chem. 2016;23(34):3862-3882.. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27593960
71) [The advanced oxidation protein products as potential diagnostic and prognostic factor in diseases of the indicated participation of oxidative stress]. Piwowar A. Postepy Hig Med Dosw (Online). 2014 May 8;68:446-58. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24864097
72) International Association of Firefighters: Division of Occupational Health, Safety and Medicine. Position on the Health Effects from Radio Frequency/Microwave (RF/MW) Radiation in Fire Department Facilities. 2011. http://www.iaff.org/hs/Facts/CellTowerFinal.asp
73) Electromagnetic fields and DNA damage. Jerry L. Phillips, Narendra Pal Singh. Henry Lai. Pathophysiology react-text: 15 16(2-3):79-88, 19 April 2009. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/24180314_Electromagnetic_fields_and_DNA_damage
74) Pesticides and oxidative stress: a review. Mohammad Abdollahi. Med Sci Monit, 2004; 10(6): RA141-147. https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Shahin_Shadnia/publication/8532508_Pesticides_and_oxidative_stress_A_review/links/00b4953ad9c423406e000000.pdf
75) European Parliamentary Assembly. Resolution 1815. The potential dangers of electromagnetic fields and their effect on the environment. (2011). http://assembly.coe.int/nw/xml/XRef/Xref-XML2HTML-en.asp?fileid=17994
76) EUROPAEM EMF Guideline 2016 for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of EMF-related health problems and illnesses. https://www.degruyter.com/view/j/reveh.ahead-of-print/reveh-2016-0011/reveh-2016-0011.xml?format=INT
77) France: Law on Public Exposure to Electromagnetic Waves Adopted. Feb 5, 2015. http://www.loc.gov/law/foreign-news/article/france-law-on-public-exposure-to-electromagnetic-waves-adopted/
78) Environmental Health Trust Database of Worldwide Policy on Wireless Technology. https://ehtrust.org/policy/international-policy-actions-on-wireless/
79) Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Radiation and the Health of Canadians. Report of the Standing Committee on Health. June 2015. http://www.ourcommons.ca/DocumentViewer/en/41-2/HESA/report-13 http://www.c4st.org/images/hesa-2015/412_HESA_Rpt13-e.pdf
80) Impacts of radio-frequency electromagnetic field (RF-EMF) from cell phone towers and wireless devices on biosystem and ecosystem—A review.Sivani Saravanamuttu react-text: 9 , January 2013. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/258521207_Impacts_of_radio-frequency_electromagnetic_field_RF-EMF_from_cell_phone_towers_and_wireless_devices_on_biosystem_and_ecosystem-A_review
81) Mechanism of Microwave Radiation- Electromagnetic fields act via activation of voltage-gated calcium channels to produce beneficial or adverse effects. Pall, M. Journal of Cellular Molecular Medicine. Aug 2013. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3780531
82) Scientific evidence contradicts findings and assumptions of Canadian Safety Panel 6: microwaves act through voltage-gated calcium channel activation to induce biological impacts at non-thermal levels, supporting a paradigm shift for microwave/lower frequency electromagnetic field action. Pall, M. Rev Environ Health. 2015;30(2):99-116. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25879308
83) Electromagnetic fields instantaneously modulate nitric oxide signaling in challenged biological systems. Pilla, A. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2012 Sep 28;426(3):330-3. Epub 2012 Aug 24. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22940137
84) Electromagnetic Fields: Principles,…Biophysical Effects. ELECTROMAGNETIC INTERACTION BETWEEN ENVIRONMENTAL FIELDS AND LIVING SYSTEMS DETERMINES HEALTH AND WELL-BEING. Dimitris J. Panagopoulos.. ©2013 Nova Science Publishers, Inc. http://www.stralingsarmvlaanderen.org/resources/Panagopoulos-Nova-2013-EMFs-chapter.pdf
85) THE BODY ELECTRIC: Electromagnetism and the Foundation of Life. Robert O. Becker, MD and Gary Selden. Marrow publishing 1985.
86) In SYNC: the ins and outs of circadian oscillations in calcium. Imaizumi T. Sci STKE. 2007 Jun 12;2007(390). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Imaizumi+circadian+oscillations+incalcium
87) Minireview: The circadian clockwork of the suprachiasmatic nuclei–analysis of a cellular oscillator that drives endocrine rhythms. Maywood ES . Endocrinology. 2007 Dec;148(12):5624-34. Maywood ES. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17901233
88) 900-MHz microwave radiation promotes oxidation in rat brain. Kesari KK1, Kumar S, Behari J.Electromagn Biol Med. 2011 Dec;30(4):219-34. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22047460
88) Cell type specific redox status is responsible for diverse electromagnetic field effects. Simkó M. Curr Med Chem. 2007;14:1141–52. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17456027
89) Electromagnetic fields, oxidative stress, and neurodegeneration. Consales C, Merla C, Marino C, et al. Int J Cell Biol. 2012;2012:683897. https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ijcb/2012/683897/
90) 900 MHz pulse-modulated radiofrequency radiation induces oxidative stress on heart, lung, testis and liver tissues. Esmekaya MA, Ozer C, Seyhan N. Gen Physiol Biophys. 2011;30:84–9. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21460416
91) Effects of a 900-MHz electromagnetic field on oxidative stress parameters in rat lymphoid organs, polymorphonuclear leukocytes and plasma. Aydin B, Akar A. Arch Med Res. 2011;42:261–7. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21820603
92) 900 MHz radiofrequency-induced histopathologic changes and oxidative stress in rat endometrium: protection by vitamins E and C. Guney M, Ozguner F, Oral B, et al. Toxicol Ind Health. 2007;23:411–20. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18536493
93) Calcium Channel Dysfunction Causes a Multisystem Disorder Including Arrhythmia and Autism. Cell. Vol.119, Issue 1, p19–31, 1 October 2004. Igor Splawsk, et.al. http://www.cell.com/cell/fulltext/S0092-8674(04)008426?_returnURL=http%3A%2F%2Flinkinghub.elsevier.com%2Fretrieve%2Fpii%2FS0092867404008426%3Fshowall%3Dtrue
94) Understanding How Calcium Channels Open and Close. Northwestern Medicine.Feb 21, 2017. http://news.feinberg.northwestern.edu/2017/02/understanding-how-calcium-channels-open-and-close/
95) Voltage-Gated Calcium Channels in Epilepsy. Jasper’s Basic Mechanisms of the Epilepsies [Internet]. 4th edition. Cain, S. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK98147/
96) Molecular nature of voltage-gated calcium channels: structure and species comparison. Tyson, J. Advanced Review. Volume 2, September/October 2013 © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim.
97) Nonthermal effects of radiofrequency-field exposure on calcium dynamics in stem cell-derived neuronal cells: elucidation of calcium pathways. Rao VS, Titushkin IA, Moros EG, et al. Radiat Res. 2008;169:319–29. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18302487
98) Evaluation of the Effect of Radiofrequency Radiation Emitted From Wi-Fi Router and Mobile Phone Simulator on the Antibacterial Susceptibility of Pathogenic Bacteria Listeria monocytogenes and Escherichia coli. Taheri M. Dose Response. 2017 Jan 23;15(1). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5298474/
99) A Review of Recent Studies on Malondialdehyde as Toxic Molecule and Biological Marker of Oxidative Stress. Daniele Del Rio, Amanda Stewart, Nicoletta Pellegrini. Nutrition, Metabolism & Cardiovascular Diseases (2005) 15, 316e328. https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Nicoletta_Pellegrini/publication/7690471_Del_Rio_D_Stewart_AJ_Pellegrini_N_A_review_of_recent_studies_on_malondialdehyde_as_toxic_molecule_and_biological_marker_of_oxidative_stress_Nutr_Metab_Cardiovasc_Dis_15_316-328/links/554c86b00cf29752ee7ef15b.pdf
100) Toxic Metals and Oxidative Stress Part I: Mechanisms Involved in Me-tal induced Oxidative Damage. Nuran Ercal, Hande Gurer-Orhan and Nukhet Aykin-Burns. Current Topics in Medicinal Chemistry. 2001. 1, 529-539. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/11468643_Toxic_Metals_and_Oxidative_Stress_Part_I_Mechanisms_Involved_in_Me-tal_induced_Oxidative_Damage
101) DNA electrophoretic migration patterns change after exposure of Jurkat cells to a single intense nanosecond electric pulse. Romeo S, Zeni L, Sarti M, et al. . PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e28419. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22164287
102) Long-lasting plasma membrane permeabilization in mammalian cells by nanosecond pulsed electric field (nsPEF). .. Pakhomov AG. , Kolb JF, White JA, Joshi RP, Xiao S, Schoenbach KH. Bioelectromagnetics. 2007 Dec;28(8):655-63. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17654532
103) How big are radio waves? NASA. https://www.nasa.gov/directorates/heo/scan/communications/outreach/funfacts/txt_radio_spectrum.html
104) Electromagnetic Spectrum. https://www.pa.msu.edu/courses/2000fall/PHY232/lectures/emwaves/spectrum.html
105) Bees Can Sense the Electric Fields of Flowers. National Geographic. Dr Clarke and Dr. Whitney. U of Bristol. Feb 2013. http://phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2013/02/21/bees-can-sense-the-electric-fields-of-flowers/
106) Biogenic Magnetite as a Basis for Magnetic Field Detection in Animals. Biosystems. 1981. Vol 13. 181-201. Kirschvink,J., Gould, J. http://web.gps.caltech.edu/~jkirschvink/pdfs/Biosystems1981.pdf
107) Is Electromagnetism one of the causes of the CCD? A work plan for testing this hypothesis. Marie-Claire Cammaerts. Journal of Behavior. 2 (1): 1006. March 28, 2017. https://www.jscimedcentral.com/Behavior/behavior-2-1006.php
108) EMF Scientists Appeal to the United Nations and the WHO for more protective EMF guidelines. https://www.emfscientist.org
109) Why children absorb more microwave radiation than adults: The consequences. Morgan, L., Kesari,S., Davis, D. Journal of Microscopy and Ultrastructure. Volume 2, Issue 4 react-text: 71 , /react-text react-text: 72 December 2014 /react-text react-text: 73 , Pages 197-204http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2213879X14000583
110) What are the biological effects of ionizing radiation? http://www.hko.gov.hk/education/dbcp/rad_health/eng/r4.htm
111) Shoe Store Fluoroscope. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVlEXd9w7vk
112) VINTAGE SHOE-FITTING X-RAY MACHINES WILL ZAP YOUR FEET. https://www.wired.com/2010/11/vintage-shoe-fitting-x-ray-machines-will-zap-your-feet/
113) THERMAL DOSE REQUIREMENT FOR TISSUE EFFECT: EXPERIMENTAL AND CLINICAL FINDINGS. Dewhirst et al. Proc SPIE Int Soc Opt Eng. 2003 Jun 2; 4954: 37. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4188373/
114) Reactive oxygen species in cell signaling. Thannickal VJ1, Fanburg BL. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol. 2000 Dec;279(6):L1005-28. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11076791
115) Free radicals, metals and antioxidants in oxidative stress-induced cancer. Valko M1, Rhodes CJ, Moncol J, Izakovic M, Mazur M. Chem Biol Interact. 2006 Mar 10;160(1):1-40. Epub 2006 Jan 23. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16430879
116) A Quantitative Method to Monitor Reactive Oxygen Species Production by Electron Paramagnetic Resonance in Physiological and Pathological Conditions. Simona Mrakic-Sposta et al. Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity. Volume 2014 (2014). https://www.hindawi.com/journals/omcl/2014/306179/
117) On reactive oxygen species measurement in living systems. LA Pavelescu. J Med Lifev.8(Spec Issue); 2015. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4564046/
118) Fluorescence probes used for detection of reactive oxygen species. Gomes et al. J. Biochem. Biophys. Methods 65 (2005) 45–80. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0165022X05001454
119) Database of Worldwide Policies On Cell Phones, Wireless and Health. https://ehtrust.org/policy/international-policy-actions-on-wireless/
120) “Doubt is Their Product: How Industry’s Assault on Science Threatens Your Health”. David Michaels. 2008.
121) Radiation exposure from CT scans in childhood and subsequent risk of leukaemia and brain tumours: a retrospective cohort study. Mark SPearcePhD et al. Lancet. Volume 380, Issue 9840 react-text: 66 , /react-text react-text: 67 4–10 August 2012 /react-text react-text: 68 , Pages 499-50. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0140673612608150
122) Electromagnetic fields act via activation of voltage-gated calcium channels to produce beneficial or adverse effects. Martin Pall. J. Cell. Mol. Med. Vol 17, No 8, 2013 pp. 958-965. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/242331926_Electromagnetic_fields_act_via_activation_of_voltage-gated_calcium_channels_to_produce_beneficial_or_adverse_effects
123) Low-Dose Ionizing Radiation Exposure, Oxidative Stress and Epigenetic Programing of Health and Disease. Sujeenthar Tharmalingam et al. April 21, 2017. Radiation Research. http://www.rrjournal.org/doi/abs/10.1667/RR14587.1?code=rrs-site&journalCode=rare
124) Genome-wide methylation analysis of a large population sample shows neurological pathways involvement in chronic widespread musculoskeletal pain. Gregory Livshits et al. Pain. 2017 Jun; 158(6): 1053–1062. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5427989/
125) Integrative DNA methylome analysis of pan-cancer biomarkers in cancer discordant monozygotic twin-pairs. Roos L et al. Clin Epigenetics. 2016 Jan 20;8:7. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26798410
126) Novel epigenetic changes unveiled by monozygotic twins discordant for smoking habits. Allione A et al. PLoS One. 2015 Jun 4;10(6)
127) Epigenetics and environmental chemicals. A Baccarelli* and V. Bollati. Curr Opin Pediatr. 2009 Apr; 21(2): 243–251. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3035853/
128) Environmental toxicants–induced epigenetic alterations and their reversers. Kim M1, Bae M, Na H, Yang M. J Environ Sci Health C Environ Carcinog Ecotoxicol Rev. 2012;30(4):323-67. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23167630
129) Ionizing radiation and children’s health: Conclusions. ( 2006) Acta Pediatrica.2006;95.Suppl 453:81-85. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1080/08035320600886547/abstract
130) Molecular and Cellular Responses to Ionizing Radiation. 2006.National Academies Press. https://www.nap.edu/read/11340/chapter/4
131) Effect of Exposure to 900 MHz GSM Mobile Phone Radiofrequency Radiation on Estrogen Receptor Methylation Status in Colon Cells of Male Sprague Dawley Rats. Mokarram et al. J Biomed Phys Eng. 2017 Mar 1;7(1):79-86. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28451581.
132) Electromagnetic Fields, Pulsed Radiofrequency Radiation, and Epigenetics: How Wireless Technologies May Affect Childhood Development. Cindy Sage and Ernesto Burgio. May 15, 2017.Child Development. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/cdev.12824/abstract
133) Epigenetic Changes Induced by Reactive Oxygen Species in Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Methylation of the E-cadherin Promoter. Seung-Oe Lim et al. Gastroenterology. December 2008Volume 135, Issue 6, Pages 2128–2140. http://www.gastrojournal.org/article/S0016-5085(08)01371-1/fulltext
134) Ionizing radiation-induced oxidative stress, epigenetic changes and genomic instability: the pivotal role of mitochondria. Szumiel I. Int J Radiat Biol.2015 Jan;91(1):1-12. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24937368
135) DNA methylation: a form of epigenetic control of gene expression. Derek Kim and Eamonn Maher. The Obstetrician and Gynecologist. 2010. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1576/toag.12.1.037.27556/full
136) Acute low-intensity microwave exposure increases DNA single-strand breaks in rat brain cells. Lai H1, Singh NP. Bioelectromagnetics. 1995;16(3):207-10. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7677797
137) Single- and double-strand DNA breaks in rat brain cells after acute exposure to radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation. Lai H1, Singh NP. Int J Radiat Biol. 1996 Apr;69(4):513-21. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8627134
138) Melatonin and a spin-trap compound block radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation-induced DNA strand breaks in rat brain cells. Lai H1, Singh NP. Bioelectromagnetics. 1997;18(6):446-54. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9261542
139) Electromagnetic fields and DNA damage. Phillips JL1, Singh NP, Lai H. Pathophysiology. 2009 Aug;16(2-3):79-88. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19264461
140) The Comet Assay: a method to measure DNA damage in individual cells. Nature Protocols 1, 23 – 29 (2006) Peggy L Olive& Judit P Banáth. http://www.nature.com/nprot/journal/v1/n1/full/nprot.2006.5.html?foxtrotcallback=true
141) A simple technique for quantitation of low levels of DNA damage in individual cells. Singh, N.P., McCoy, M.T., Tice, R.R. & Schneider, E.L. Exp. Cell Res.175, 184–191 (1988). http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0014482788902650?via%3Dihub
142) Single strand DNA breaks in rat brain cells exposed to microwave radiation. Paulraj R1, Behari J. (2006) Mutat Res. 2006 Apr 11;596(1-2):76-80. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16458332
143) Genetic damage in mobile phone users: Some preliminary findings. (2005) Gandhi, G. Ind J Hum Genet. 2005. 11(2): 99-104.
144) Genetic damage in subjects exposed to radiofrequency radiation. Verschaeve L. (2009) Mutat Res. 2009 Mar-Jun;681(2-3):259-70. Mutat Res. 2009 Mar-Jun;681(2-3):259-70. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19073278
145) The Reflex Project. Risk Evaluation of Potential Environmental Hazards from Low Energy Electromagnetic Field Exposure Using Sensitive in vitro Methods. http://www.verum-foundation.com/projects/reflex.html
146) How Susceptible are Genes to Mobile Phone Radiation? Effects of Wireless Communications Technologies. March 2009. Dr. Hecht, Dr. Kern, Dr. Richter, Dr. Scheiner. https://www.icems.eu/docs/howsusceptiblearegenes.pdf
147) Effects of 2.4 GHz radiofrequency radiation emitted from Wi-Fi equipment on microRNA expression in brain tissue. (2015) Dasdag et al. International Journal of Radiation Biology, 2015 Jul;91(7):555. 61. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25775055
148) Long term and excessive use of 900 MHz radiofrequency radiation alter microRNA expression in brain. (2015) Dasdag et al. International Journal of Radiation Biology. Volume 91, 2015. http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.3109/09553002.2015.997896?src=recsys
149) MicroRNA: Biogenesis, Function and Role in Cancer. (2010) Leigh-Ann MacFarlane and Paul R. Murphy. Curr Genomics. 2010 Nov; 11(7): 537–561. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3048316/
150) Essai sur E’lectricite des Corps. Paris: Guerin. ” Observations sur quelles nouveaux phénomènes s’electricite.” Jean Antoine Nollet. Mémoires de l’Académie Royale des Sciences 1746: 1-23.
151) The Invisible Rainbow: A History of Electricity and Life. Arthur Firstenberg. (2017). AGB Press, Santa Fe, New Mexico.
152) California Department of Public Health. CDPH Issues Guidelines on How to Reduce Exposure to Radio Frequency Energy from Cell Phones. Dec 13, 2017. https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/OPA/Pages/NR17-086.aspx
153) Late Lessons from Early Warnings: Towards realism and precaution with EMF? (2009) David Gee. Pathophysiology. August 2009. Volume 16, Issues 2-3, Pages 217–231. https://www.pathophysiologyjournal.com/article/S0928-4680(09)00008-X/fulltext
The content of the MDSafeTech .org website is provided for informational purposes only. Each writer is expressing his or her own opinions and they are not necessarily the opinions of the group at large or of any employer of individuals of the group. While every effort has been made to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, no guarantees can be made. The information here is for general education and not intended to be medical advice to treat or advise patients. MDSafeTech.org is therefore not liable for damages resulting from the use of information obtained from this site or from sites linked to it. The responsibility for the interpretation and use of the information on this site lies with the reader.